Saturday, June 12, 2010

.mp3s of the week! APLOD and Shit Horse

Let me tell you, having a computer die really sucks. And deciding to switch to a Mac from a PC has brought its own challenges. Thanks to Alex I once again have access to my server space and can start posting .mp3s again. I've said this before, but I really am going to try to make this a weekly occurrence.

If James Brown got drunk and crashed a party at the Spahn Ranch, you might get "Twelve Horses" by Shit Horse, who might have the funniest album title ("They Shit Horses, Don't They") I've heard in a while.

"Twelve Horses" by Shit Horse


Durham's Actual Persons Living or Dead is sweetly straighforward indie pop that would have been at home with Superchunk and Archers of Loaf on one of those mix tapes you made back in 1991.


"Turkish Bloomers" by Actual Persons Living or Dead

No comments: