Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This week's cool shows: Ragnarok and more!


I fully admit I've been falling down on the job of blogging lately. I'm the queen of piling too much on myself, and when that happens, something has to give. Unfortunately that something has been the blog. I swear I'm going to get back into it, starting with this weekend's Ragnarok fest over at Reservoir in Carrboro. What a line-up! And a good prelude to my own Hopscotch Day Party since all four bands on my bill will also be playing Ragnarok. Both nights are going to be killer, but I can say with certainty that I will be there from the very beginning on Saturday night. Both nights start at 7:30 p.m.

Also happening this weekend: Saturday the Pour House hosts Malarky Gras with American Aquarium, Paleface and Magic Mike and Nightlight has Free Electric State, The Sky Drops and The White Cascade. 





No comments: