Sunday, October 02, 2005

Beenie Man!
Lots of good shows comming up in the next few months. Here's a list of some I am either definitely going to, or seriously considering going to: Oct. 7: GANG OF FOUR at Cat's Cradle Oct 9: KINGS OF LEON at Cat's Cradle Oct 15: DEVENDRA BANHART at Cat's Cradle OR Oct. 15: BARRISTER'S BALL with COREY PARKER BAND at Kings (If Devendra is an earlier show, I will go to both of these. If not, I will just go to the Barrister's Ball.) Oct 22: THE ROSEBUDS at Cat's Cradle Oct 31: URGE OVERKILL at Cat's Cradle Nov 2: MATISYAHU at Cat's Cradle Nov 3: BEENIE MAN at Lincoln Theatre Nov 14: LCD SOUNDSYSTEM at Cat's Cradle ****Nov 26: BIRDS OF AVALON and BLACK TAJ at Kings**** (This will be the night after my birthday, and my friend Laura will be in town, so everyone should come out to help us celebrate with two of the best bands in the Triangle.) Nov 28: GENE LOVES JEZEBEL at Legends

No comments: