Sunday, November 20, 2005

Another sad passing: Link Wray Via Jessica and Greg. I was at that same Cradle show. He was from North Carolina, btw. Will post more info when it becomes available. sad. i got to see Link Wray several years ago at the cradle, it blew my mind and also made me laugh. His wife (or girlfriend) would intermittenly groom his hair while he played. Odd think is, after reading below, I did a search on google news, nothing. Even on Wikipedia, it just says death date "November 2005" If anyone has any info, please post and/or send it my way... off to rock'n'roll myself, rest in peace link. ----------------- Bulletin Message ----------------- From: ggory Date: Nov 19, 2005 9:30 PM R.I.P. - Link Wray It appears as though rockabilly/surf guitar legend Link Wray has passed away. I'm reposting this from Jason's RESTRICTED page ... The American media is so fucktarded you can't find a story on Link Wray's passing even if you use Google! Rest in peace, Link. Rock music would be ball-less if it were not for you. Check out myspace.com/linkwrayrules for a bit of history on this rock 'n' roll legend.

No comments: