Wednesday, November 30, 2005




I'll be guest DJing this Sunday at the latest Carolina Rollergirls bout. I've only got 45 minutes, and I haven't totally narrowed down my set list, but here are a few things I'm thinking of playing

Girlschool, "C'Mon Let's Go"
The Damned, "New Rose"
Bad Checks, "Graveyard Tramp"
Gang of Four, "At Home He's a Tourist"
Thin Lizzy, "Waiting for an Alibi"
Gluecifer, "Ducktail Heat"
AC/DC, "Let There Be Rock"
Judas Priest, "Exciter"
Slayer, "Read Between the Lies"
The Jesus Lizard, "Nub"
Valient Thorr, "We Believe in Science"
Alice Cooper, "Muscle of Love"
Carcass, "Corporeal Jigsore Quandary"
Foghat, "Honey Hush"
The Police, "Demolition Man"
At the Drive-In, "Chanbara"
M.I.A., "Bucky Done Gone"
Paris, "Break the Grip of Shame"

Can't wait to see you guys there!

No comments: