Tuesday, December 13, 2005

This weekend at Bickett:


Alphas Wear Grey play suttle and hypnotic electronic compositions. I've heard people compare them to Fourtet. I've seen them twice and would gladly go see them again. You should see them at least one time, so you can say "yeah, i saw them when...." trust me, you won't regret it.

The Title Ceremony are some young bucks from the port city (that's wilmington, folks). They recorded their first full length (available at insound.com) in their living room! i personally think they accomplished quite a feat and am absolutely excited that they're coming to raleigh. for fans of godspeed! you black emperor (sp?), mogwai, or any ambiently melodic and loud instrumental band.

Black Socks (the I.N.'s experiment) is playing between the two wonderful bands. come out and see what the deal-y is. it'll be easy on your finances and you may find yourself privy to the location of a hotel party after the show.

Where: Bickett Gallery
When: Saturday, December 17th, 10pm start time.
Why: Because it's going to be the shit. period.

2 comments:

brendalove@gmail.com said...

I like Mogwai a lot. they have something coming out in March.

Karen A. Mann said...

I should note that I didn't actually write all that. It came from a myspace post; I believe it was from Dave Mueller in Strange.