Friday, February 08, 2008

The T's CD-release party tonight!

Photo by Raymond Goodman OK, I know I've fallen down on the job -- and on the show I've been most looking forward to all year. I've been out of town with limited Internet access. Anyway. The T's are having their CD-release party tonight at Slim's, and you should go. You should go and buy their CD because it's really good (full, thought-out review to come later), and does an impressive job of capturing their live energy. Also on this bill are The Lonely H, the young (under-21) classic rock group from Port Angeles, Washington, who are musically wise beyond their years. I have .mp3s from both bands, but no server access from the beach. When I return this evening, I'll post them for you to check out. UPDATE: Here's music by The T's ("Goin' Nowhere" -- my favorite song on the CD) and The Lonely H ("For Barbara").

No comments: