Thursday, September 08, 2011

Photos and video of Weedeater, Saviours and Bison BC





(Weedeater)

This one is going to be quick and dirty because I'm heading out soon for some Hopscotch day parties. Weedeater and Bison BC were both killer on Tuesday night at Kings, but I have to say Saviours pretty much owned the evening for me. I also bought their brand new CD, "Death's Procession," and have been listening to it non-stop. See more photos.


In the interest of saving time, I don't plan to shoot much video this weekend. Might get some from local acts I haven't seen before, but for the most part, you'll be seeing mainly photos from me for the next three days. I'll be tweeting my observations along the way.



Bison BC from Mann's World on Vimeo.

Saviours from Mann's World on Vimeo.

No comments: