Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wrapping up Hopscotch 2016

I've already posted my photo sets on my Facebook page, but thought I'd post some of my favorites here. This year was by far my favorite for Hopscotch, both for day parties and official shows. Tribulation absolutely ruled the weekend for me, with Yob and Cobalt as close seconds.

Thursday: Primitive Ways Day Party at Hopscotch (Pour House)











Thursday: Hopscotch 2016 Night One


The Hell No at Slim's


Mutoid Man at Lincoln Theatre


Vhol at Lincoln Theatre


Friday: Hopscotch Night Two




MAKE at Pour House




Occultist at Pour House



Cobalt at Pour House


Saturday: Schoolkids Record Day Party


Horseskull


Gross Reality



Toke



Wailin Storms


Saturday: Hopscotch 2016 Night Three


Earthling

Tribulation

Tribulation

No comments: