Friday, May 21, 2010

Video of Mount Moriah at Tir na Nog


Blogging on the MacBook is giving me a few initial headaches, but now that I've gotten some technical advice from a Mac guru friend, I think it will be easier than ever. It took me longer than I wanted to upload the Mount Moriah, but here it is. Too bad it was one of the band's quieter songs, because you can hear a whole lot of crowd chatter in this one. 

This was my first time seeing Mount Moriah, and I might have to rethink my previous assertion that Ryan Gustafson has the best voice in the Drughorse Collective. Heather McEntire's voice is beautiful, high and sweet, and actually reminded me at times of Dolly Parton, though my companions thought that comparison was off-base. Check out the video and see what you think. 

Mount Moriah from Mann's World on Vimeo.


See more photos from the show.

1 comment:

Adam K said...

Mt. Moriah is definitely my favorite group to see live in the area. Thanks for the vid!