Friday, December 02, 2005



I didn't spend much time at the Cover-up last night. But I will say the first band -- a bunch of folks I really don't know doing TV theme song covers (including "Family Ties" and "Law and Order"), was probably the most original thing I've ever seen at a cover-up.

Here's a little movie of them doing "Duck Tails" and the theme song of some Japanese show.

TV Theme Show band from the Great Cover-Up from Mann's World on Vimeo.






Knowledge is For Fools played second as The Ramones. I got a shot of their singer, Andy (a.k.a. James At-15) breathing fire, which isn't a Ramones thing, but really made for a great shot.

I didn't know the third band, and I'm not that familiar with the band they were doing (The Smoking Popes), so I ended up going home.

Here are some photos from last night.

No comments: