Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pics and movies from Two Dollar Pistols and Hearts and Daggers


Two Dollar Pistols put on a great show last night at The Pour House. Watch out for a podcast on them, featuring new stuff, a short interview with John Howie Jr., and a treat for those who remember Howie's old band Finger. Check out the movies from last night.


Two Dollar Pistols from Mann's World on Vimeo.






Another one by Two Dollar Pistols from Mann's World on Vimeo.


Opening were Hearts and Daggers (Myspace), who impressed me just as much last night as they did when I first saw them back in March. Actually, the opening band were The Bo-Stevens (Myspace), who I enjoyed more than when I saw them the first time earlier this year.

(video removed)

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hah! Great minds think alike, Karen! I wrote about that show on Friday -- glad to know it was as good as I thought it might be.