Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Better late than never


Beach jaunt, plus houseguests plus ongoing computer issues = these videos from Thursday not going on the blog until today. Sorry about that. I'm thinking of correcting the computer problems by buying a Mac, specifically a Macbook pro. Should I do it? I've always been a PC person, but I'm just really tired of my computer not working correctly. Whatever I get, it needs to be able to handle me uploading large videos on a regular basis. Thoughts?

Anyway, on Thursday I finally got to see Free Electric State at Tir na Nog, and I liked what I heard. These guys covered The Pixies at the Raleigh Undercover, and I can definitely hear that band's influence in FES.


Free Electric State from Mann's World on Vimeo.




Two doors down at the Pour House four metal bands were playing, but since it was a school night I only got to see the thunderous Black Skies.


Black Skies from Mann's World on Vimeo.

No comments: