Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kylesa, Zoroaster and Fight Amp at Kings


Wednesday night I saw Kylesa and Zoroaster, with Fight Amp opening. I've seen Kylesa and Zoroaster several times each, and I would say both put on great shows. I got video of both, but I was asked by Kylesa not to put theirs online. Any time a band asks me not to post videos of them I am happy to oblige.  








Zoroaster - "D.N.R." from Mann's World on Vimeo.


It was my first time seeing Fight Amp, who are from New Jersey. I had only heard a couple of their songs before the show, but I liked them a lot. This video is for a song that they said they'd never played before. Unfortunately, because the lights were almost completely off on stage, you can see almost nothing.  See more photos.


Fight Amp - "Shallow Grave" from Mann's World on Vimeo.

No comments: