Sunday, July 10, 2011

Phantom Glue and Man Will Destroy Himself

(Phantom Glue)
Not sure what I think about the new Google Blogs rollout. The backend is certainly sleeker, but it's incredibly buggy. Kind of like Google+ I guess. 

Anyway Boston's Phantom Glue put in a great, doomy show last night at Dive Bar. If you didn't see them, they'll be at Casbah over in Durham tonight with Hog and Bitter Resolve. Another Boston band, whose name I'm going to reluctantly censor due to my job, played a really short, but very appreciated, hardcore set next. 

(Phantom Glue)

Man Will Destroy Himself was next. It's been a while since I've seen them, and they put on a very powerful show. Looking forward to seeing them again at Hopscotch. See more photos

(MWDH)


Phantom Glue from Mann's World on Vimeo.


Man Will Destroy Himself - "Oh Lasting Hope" from Mann's World on Vimeo.


No comments: