Tuesday, July 05, 2011

American Aquarium at Weesefest


Since this was Fourth of July weekend, I didn't actually spend a lot of time in town, but I was determined to see American Aquarium on Saturday night at Weesefest at the Pour House. American Aquarium has been around for a while, but I had never seen them. I kept hearing them compared to Bruce Springsteen, and I think that's fairly accurate. I can also hear a lot of Drive-By Truckers in their music too. Unfortunately I only found out tonight that they played last night in Beaufort. That's too bad because I was there, and would have preferred seeing them rather than the Jimmy Buffet wannabe at the Dock House. See more photos.

I got two videos from the night, one including a duet with Caitlin Cary.

American Aquarium with Caitlin Cary from Mann's World on Vimeo.


American Aquarium at Weesefest from Mann's World on Vimeo.

No comments: